Do you love to capture images of your garden?
We’re looking for your pictures celebrating garden life to show off how treasured it can be.
So we are launching a ‘Love your garden’ photography competition.
We’re already looking ahead to a 2019 Singletons Nurseries calendar and would love to feature winning entries for different months of the year. We will also showcase images in our revamped Potting Shed cafe and restaurant.
But that’s not all, each winning entry will also scoop its photographer complimentary benefits as a member of our Friends of the Potting Shed loyalty scheme – and a Singletons gift voucher.
So what images are we looking for?
To be eligible to enter, your picture must be taken in your garden, of a garden scene.
It can include:
- Nature – plants, flowers, shrubs etc
- Weather – snow, frost, sunshine or any other eye-catching conditions
- Wildlife – any visitors you want to snap an image of
- Family – you, your loved ones – loving your garden – laughing, playing, working – who knows?
- Pets – your beautiful pets could also have a place in our gallery
- Birds – how wonderful to featured your feathered friends
How to enter
Please submit your pictures via private message to our facebook page.
Please like our page before sending.
Or email email@example.com.
What happens then?
We will feature selected images on our facebook page.
A team of judges from Singletons will pick three winning entries.
These entries will be enlarged to be included in the camera and tea room gallery.
- £50 gift voucher for all winning entries
- Inclusion in calendar
- Inclusion in tea room gallery
Things to consider:
If you win, we will want to take your picture!
If your picture wins it will need to be blown up so please bear in mind the quality, size and depth of your image.
What about the closing date?
There will be winter, spring, summer and autumn opportunities to win. Closing dates will be announced soon. Please watch this space for more information.